Photography coverage starts at the ceremony venue.
* Relaxed shots of the groom and bestman waiting for the arrival of the bride.
* Photographs of family and friends arriving at the ceremony.
* Photographs of the bride, bridesmaid, and parents arriving at the ceremony.
* Photographs will be taken of the couple exchanging vows, the placing of the rings, first kiss and signing of the register. (These shots are dependent on the person conducting the ceremony giving permission)
After the ceremony
* Photographs of the bride and groom
* Informal (and formal should they be required) shots of the couple with family and friends.
* Cutting of the cake
The bride and groom will receive a disk of all pictures taken with basic editing plus a selection of others with more advanced editing. This means you are free to print as many copies as you wish.
Bride preparations at home or in hotel - £50
A relaxed photo session taking photographs of the the bride getting ready along with some detail shots of the dress etc.
Reception 1 - £50
Covering speeches (if before dinner)
Reception 2 - £200
An extended version of the above covering speeches, first dance and around half an hour into the reception taking informal shots of guests dancing and enjoying themselves.